Both sides or just one side? Not seen this myself, but if it is one side,
maybe the LED driver on that side is failing? It is a component module
attached to the headlight assembly. I think you could swap the module
between the sides to see if the problem follows the module.

If it is both sides, it could be that both LED drivers failed around the
same time, due to a common factor, such as being in the same production
batch. (I've seen halogen headlights that were installed at the same time
burn out within an hour of each other.)