On 24 Feb 2022 at 18:22, Roger Stockton via EV wrote:

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

For those who don't have their list passwords, and don't want to go to the
trouble of fetching them, here's Roger's message, sprung from html jail:

The (2013) Leaf uses halogen bulbs, but runs the 12V system at too low of a
voltage to get good brightness from them. We had the ssme issue with our
2016, and changed to LED bulbs to resolve it (the LEDs will run at full
brightness at anything over 9V).

Hope this helps,

Roger.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     A good question is never answered.  It is not a bolt to be
     tightened into place but a seed to be planted and to bear
     more seed toward the hope of greening the landscape of ideas.

                                                  -- John Ciardi