I have a number of BB600 flooded Nickel-Cadmium batteries from an electric car project. They are from John Lussmeyer's government surplus group buy. They are rated at 34 AH, have low internal resistance, and can be safely discharged down to zero. These cells tolerate cold well, and last a very long time. I have been running my E-15 Elec-trak on 60 of them for many years.

The cells are assembled with nickel-plated interconnects into 9-cell blocks and packed 2 blocks to a box; I have 7 boxes. I am asking $75 per box of 18 cells, which works out to $4.17 per cell. They are in Ithaca, NY; I may be able to deliver them to Albany NY or Burlington VT if you're not in a hurry.

Here's a photo: https://gaarkates.smugmug.com/For-others/Forsale/n-PGvsZs/i-c6qcVDc/A

Steve Gaarder
gaar...@ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/