I was one of the people that were in on that group buy of BB600 cells.  Still have a bunch that I want to use in a few smaller EV's here. The busbars you mention may have been from the batches I had a local shop make and shipped to various people.
The BB600 manual that I came across is here:
https://john.casadelgato.com/work/BB6600.pdf