Steve,
I did not know (and could not find) their rated capacity.
A local EV'er liked to experiment with different pack chemistries,
from lead-acid via NiMH (Prius packs) to flooded NiCds and at some
point, over a decade ago, he acquired enough cells to fill the two
sides of a US Electricar S10 truck with over 200 cells and ran it for
a while.
At some point he had a Hydrogen experience which is still visible in
the bent-upwards bottom of the truck bed from the explosion in the
sealed battery box, after vigorous charging and then a spark from the
automotive relay that controlled the coil power to the dual Gigavac
contactors...
After finding a new cover for the battery box (under the bed) he made
sure never to get another Hydrogen experience by adding two exhaust
fans and two shrouded air inlets in the cover.
Eventually he ended up selling the truck to someone near Santa Rosa
who parked the truck, because he was not interested in driving an EV.
He got it to apply for the EV credit on his electrical bill, which
saved him big time. In 2021 I finally convinced that person to sell me
that truck, with the dead BB-600 still in the battery box, so I now
have a large number of those same cells and have managed to sell a few
of them but it is slow going, despite that they are perfect for an
electric mower/snow blower/tractor in northern (cold) areas, besides
their other application in airplane starter batteries.
Just to say that I like having a confirmation on the capacity and
letting everyone know that there are more BB-600 cells out there, this
set on the West coast.
Note that I also have the nickel plated interconnects.
Regards,
Cor.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/