Does anyone have experience with the fiat 500e ? I'm looking at yet another option to replace our 2011 leaf. I don't have time to find replacement cells for the leaf and paying someone to do the whole job is probably $8-$10k, more than I want to spend on an old car. It looks like I could get a used 2017 or 2018 model for about $15k.

My wife wants a small car and the 500e would be a great fit. It *should* have substantially better range than our old leaf but I want to hear from other people.

- what 70F range do you get for city driving ? ...for highway driving ?
- what 30F (with heat & defrost) range city ? highway ?

Any significant concerns about the car ?

Thanks,
Peri

<< Annoyed by leaf blowers ? https://quietcleanseattle.org/ >>

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/