No, the EU mobile connector (no longer called a UMC) is different for EU.
The US one is only single-phase, our inlets are also only single-phase.
The PCS is similar, except all 3 of the modules are connected in parallel
to the single-phase on the inlet.  So on the older 20kW cars, it would be
pumping 80A @ 240V.  (Would also accept up to 300V for ~22kW)

The 3/Y and 2021+ S/X are all PCS, so that's got 2 or 3 modules capable of
16A each depending on model, with the hi-spec config being 48A @ 240V.

In the US it's pretty common for a house built in the last 20 years to have
200A single-phase service.  Residential power in the US almost never has
anything other than single-phase, and it's split with the neutral being the
center tap, so 3 wires come in, 2 are the 240V "hots" and one is neutral,
so we can connect our 120V loads to neutral and one of the "hots".