No using the existing supercharging protocol that Tesla uses on all it's
existing fleet, the CAR CONTROLS THE SUPERCHARGER, not the other way
around.  All authentication/billing is handled on the CAR SIDE.  The
literally is ZERO AUTHENTICATION on the supercharger.

If you don't pay your bill, the CAR is what refuses to let you charge.
There is no VIN list, there is no back-end comms needed, and this is one of
the main reasons the superchargers have been so reliable.  Most do have a
cell connection to a back end for logging/status, and this is in-turn sent
to the cars so you can see stall availability at each site, but it's not
always working.  Some superchargers in remote locations do not have cell,
and thus do not show up with status on your in-car supercharging map.

The car can also log data from the supercharger and cache it for later
upload when the car gets back into cell range.

When Tesla disables supercharging on salvage cars, they reach INTO THE CAR
and modify the option in the car's configuration which lives in the
security gateway.  I have reversed this chage and restored the factory
config on thousands of salvage Teslas all over the world, which still
happily supercharge.  (I then lock Tesla out from making further changes to
the config)  This is technically illegal on Tesla's part, as they are
accessing a computer they have no rights to.  Once I make the change and
restore the config, on cars with paid supercharging, they get billed by
Tesla just like any other car.  I do not interrupt the billing comms, so
it's all still perfectly legal, no theft of service.