Then you call it a normal motor!

 And instead of making a lot of poles and super high currents (inefficient)
to get reasonable torque like most hub motors, you can put a gear reduction
in and now you are like most all production EVs.  Most use a single motor,
gear reduction, then a differential.  Some like the Lucid Air and the Tesla
Plaid use dual motors, one for each side, so just the motor and gear
reduction.  Then you get to do torque vectoring as well.