On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 00:23, Josh Landess via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> and we have this other blast-from-the-past:
> https://www.saietta.com/about-us/
> however, I don't know if they are presently trying to offer the in-wheel
> product.  I don't presently see language about it on their page.

The words "Saietta" and "product" shouldn't really appear in the same sentence!

They did sell the AGNI (Lynch) motor for a while, but the legal
partnership turned out not to actually exhist (Cedric and Arvind ended
up getting "paid off" with Lithium cells and PV panels).They'd stopped
servicing motors, or supply spares, even whilst still selling them.

They are masters of vapourware and hype. Mostly what they sell is
consultancy services and feasibility studies, the value of which is
somewhat questionable.

I was invited there for a tour and a meeting and offered contract work
as a result, but it soon became evident that they wouldn't pay a
reasonable day rate.
--
Paul Compton
www.paulcompton.co.uk (YouTube channel)