Thanks, good to know the name Elaphe and to have the video links.

After 10 or 20 or more years of all of the broader vehicle-driving community being talked-at about in-wheel motors (going back to the early dreams of the MIEV and perhaps before), and notwithstanding that they are available on some slower 2-wheelers, I'd love to see an actual decent highway-capable passenger vehicle that actually incorporates this technology and makes it widely and affordably available to consumers.  Does anyone know of such a vehicle for sale right now?  Anything in China?

As to Aptera, I hope they start actually delivering vehicles soon.

Josh