Maybe it's one of the temperature sensors on the plug side or the AC inlet
side, either the sensor itself or the wiring/terminals gone bad or dirty
that interconnects to the EVSE?
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/wheres-the-temperature-sensor.212002/

Pages 11 & 12: You must be having either from 1, 2 or 4 red flashes while
still charging on your mobile charger LED indicators, according to this NA
manual if this is the case.
https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/charging_docs/gen_2_umc/Gen2_UMC_Manual_en_US.pdf

--
Marco Gaxiola