On 11/30/23 11:15, Bill Dube via EV wrote:
These stats don't align with my personal experience. We have owned two used Leafs over the past 7 years and have had zero (0) issues.

Our used leaf has also been bulletproof.

However, our other PHEV has been in the shop for 569 of the 1076 days we have owned it (3 separate subsystem problems, + several recalls).

So I'm willing to believe that non-leaf EV's and HEV's / PHEV's have had issues, especially as manufacturers are starting up new models/lines with new technology.

Jay
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/