I agree but notice it only listed two complaints body panels not fitting and
battery or charging issues. They also didn’t list Tesla or mention them. Lexus
was the top of the list. It was mostly focused on hybrids.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, November 30, 2023, 10:15 AM, Bill Dube via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>