Ryan Shaw has a YouTube Channel where he reported on a number of
details and speculations about the cancelation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiHPJVlX00I

I've been trying Full Self-driving and my wife describes it as "being
an adult in a car with a first time teenage driver at the wheel".
Whenever we use FSD, we are nervous to very nervous as it can be in
charge up to a point.  I don't see how people can let their hands off
the wheel.  Here are some of our experiences: First, it accelerates
quickly around a right hand turn where the road was not banked
properly (felt like we could go over). Second are potholes, depressed
manhole cover avoidance that I try to avoid - it's oblivious to them.
Third, in turning right into a narrow two car wide driveway from a
busy 45 mph 2-lane highway, the car almost stops with quite a bit of
hesitation to line up properly. Fourth, it gets us to the curb outside
our home but NOT up our driveway (and NOT in backed in for home
charging). Our rear end ends up sticking out into the roadway. There
are others but most are of a similar nature.

I just went out to the car and set the FSD driving mode to Chill. That
might have an effect on the right hand turn mentioned in "First"
above.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/