I wondered if this reference would show up. I can't be this only one thinking
this sounds too familiar. The genie is out of the bottle............we're in
for a rough ride so buckle up folks.

John M

"Money doesn't talk, it swears"--Bob Dylan

I suppose AI door locks are next.

Open the Tesla doors....open the Tesla doors......
I'm sorry I can't do that Dave.    I know that you were planning on doing the
driving yourself instead of letting me do it for you, and that is something I
cannot allow to happen........What's more I saw that you were talking with your
wife about a different brand of car.    The mission to Mars is too important to
allow you to jeopardize it.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/