Yeah, I saw it. I have never been a fan of Sandy and that video pretty much
cemented my low opinion of him. There has never been a larger Musk fanboy
than Sandy. I suppose I ought not argue as opinions about him are just
that. Overall Sandy and his company have done a lot of interesting things
but I just don't agree with him on quite a few points regarding Tesla and
Elon in particular. Still, his faulty takes on things are newsworthy.