From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> On Behalf Of Ron Solberg via EV
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2024 5:58 AM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Ron Solberg <vio...@alliancecom.net>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] 46 Pure EVs for sale, Teslas competition.

t seems that since 2017, Tesla has gone into reverse on their original master
plan.

So let China take the lead/heat for pushing out ICE cars. In five or ten years
the ICE folks can adjust/catch up. No bailout needed. The pressure on Musk is
reduced and Optimus can go to Mars and or drive Robotaxis, a win-win except for
the carbon problem.

Ron Solberg

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/