Thanks Alan, that plug into the wall looks like it might work.

Josh

On 5/21/2024 10:46 PM, Alan Brinkman via EV wrote:
Josh,

The Fiat chargers from the prior 500e sound like what you want. They can be
hung by two screws, and lifted off easily. The short cord has a 90 degree
plug into a 120 outlet. They will run on 240, and have a long car side
lead. Used on eBay. I never installed a permanent charger and was happy on
240.
Good luck.
Alan