Okay, just to throw more fossil fuel on the fire, does CO2 cause warming or
does warming cause CO2?  Please don't quote the lame stream news.  And, If CO2
is bad should we set the goal to 0 ppm in the atmosphere?
Don't get me wrong, I am a very big fan of EVs and if I get my Aptera I hope to
almost never buy any more gasoline or charge from the grid.  I'm almost one
step away from being almost self sufficient when it comes to the grid and the
constant increases in energy bills and possible shut downs when our grid gets
hacked.
    On Saturday, June 22, 2024 at 06:50:22 AM PDT, paul dove