On 10 Apr 2026 at 20:31, EV--- via EV wrote:

> I wonder if anybody is aware of the problem that Will Prowse  has with 
> Battleborn batteries.
> 
> Here is a link to his latest video responding to Battleborns explanation
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT0mSH3991o

I don't generally have the patience to sit through Youtube programs, so I 
looked for a quick read.  I found this page:

https://www.slashgear.com/2136942/battle-born-batteries-where-made-how-
reliable/

Shortcut : https://v.gd/Hc2kxt

"Battle Born" builds LFP batteries that are supposed to replace lead marine 
batteries.  Their factory is in Nevada.  I couldn't find info on where they 
get their cells.

David Roden, EVDL moderator & general lackey

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my 
offlist address here : http://evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

     This song is copyrighted in US, under Seal of Copyright #154085, 
     for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singing it without 
     our permission will be mighty good friends of ours, 'cause we 
     don't give a darn. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. 
     Yodel it. We wrote it. That's all we wanted to do.

                                    -- Woody Guthrie, Songbook, 1930

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to