Hi Everyone,

I had a conversation with a library director in regards to the self
registration page.  I know that there is support in developing a
customizable page, but in the meantime, I wanted to ask how other
libraries/consortia handle minors wanting to self-register for cards.

I have mentioned to this director that we can add a DOB, but the main
problem is having an actual acknowledgement of the library policy to
protect minors given the current climate in regards to censorship.  This I
completely understand, and I'm interested in your replies of how
Evergreen can address this issue if possible.

Thanks!

--
Gina Monti (she/her)
Evergreen Systems Manager