We require a DOB to be entered in the online registration form. We don't
verify that the DOB entered is correct. Our online form is used to create
Internet Only accounts. We don't create these accounts for minors.

In order to check out physical materials, patrons must bring photo ID to
the library. Parents must sign for minors.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator
Scenic Regional Library