Hello Evergreen Community,

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Courtney Brown as the incoming
Director of the Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium.  Courtney is well known
to many of you based on her roles as Southwest Regional Coordinator from the
Indiana State Library, as well as her time at Plainfield-Guilford Township
Public Library and the Indianapolis Public Library.  Courtney has been a
long-time advocate and resource for Evergreen Indiana and has served and led in
many ways throughout the years.  Courtney will enter into her role beginning
Monday, April 29, and I will be working with her until May 24.

We are excited to welcome Courtney into the Evergreen Indiana Library
Consortium.

Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)

Coordinator

Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium