cobr...@library.in.gov

From: Evergreen-general <evergreen-general-boun...@list.evergreen-ils.org> On
Behalf Of Lussier, Kathy via Evergreen-general
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:33 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org>
Cc: Lussier, Kathy <kluss...@noblenet.org>
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-general] ANNOUNCMENT - Welcome to the New Director of
the Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or
click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Welcome to the community Courtney! If you need any guidance as you get familiar
with the Evergreen community, feel free to reach out!

Kathy
--
Kathy Lussier
she/her

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 12:25 PM Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general
<evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org<mailto:evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org>>
 wrote:
Hello Evergreen Community,

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Courtney Brown as the incoming
Director of the Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium.  Courtney is well known
to many of you based on her roles as Southwest Regional Coordinator from the
Indiana State Library, as well as her time at Plainfield-Guilford Township
Public Library and the Indianapolis Public Library.  Courtney has been a
long-time advocate and resource for Evergreen Indiana and has served and led in
many ways throughout the years.  Courtney will enter into her role beginning
Monday, April 29, and I will be working with her until May 24.

We are excited to welcome Courtney into the Evergreen Indiana Library
Consortium.

Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)

Coordinator

Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium