Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format
MOBIUS

On 4/25/2024 3:06 PM, Rogan Hamby via Evergreen-general wrote:
Welcome!

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 4:03 PM Brown, Courtney via Evergreen-general <evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

    Thank you!

    Courtney Brown

    Southeast Regional Coordinator

    Professional Development Office

    Indiana State Library

    140 N Senate Avenue

    Indianapolis, IN 46204

    317.910.5777

    cobr...@library.in.gov

    *From:*Evergreen-general
    <evergreen-general-boun...@list.evergreen-ils.org> *On Behalf Of
    *Lussier, Kathy via Evergreen-general
    *Sent:* Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:33 PM
    *To:* Evergreen Discussion Group
    <evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org>
    *Cc:* Lussier, Kathy <kluss...@noblenet.org>
    *Subject:* Re: [Evergreen-general] ANNOUNCMENT - Welcome to the
    New Director of the Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium

    **** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open
    attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected
    email. ****

    Welcome to the community Courtney! If you need any guidance as you
    get familiar with the Evergreen community, feel free to reach out!

    Kathy

    --

    Kathy Lussier

    she/her

    Executive Director

    NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange

    Danvers, MA

    978-777-8844 x201

    www.noblenet.org

<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31323334-50bba2bf-31367a34-4544474f5631-7104298d45dbc571&q=1&e=cfdca0e2-b09d-4548-a3a0-489552529705&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.noblenet.org%2F>

    On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 12:25 PM Frasur, Ruth via