Thanks Bruno

I want to have a good think about your answers and also the eighth
step in your paper.  I think it is the most difficult for me and yet I
sense its somehow. Schmidhuber assumes a great programmer runs the UD
but you effectively dispense with him. If a universal turing machine
necessarilly exists platonically which is capable of running UD's that
can simulate our minds then our experience of reality follows. Yet I
still feel that somehow this will be confusing the map of the
territory with the "reality", the equations of physics with the
physically real.

Best wishes

Nick