Craig, you said earlier "I don't really see how different levels could
exist in comp."  My reply was not to say that Steve will be successful
(even if fwiw I believe he will), rather just to point out how
different levels could exist in comp. Are you saying you can't even
conceive of how Steve could make that happen?