On 15 May 2012, at 04:48, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On May 14, 2:11 pm, R AM <ramra...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm saying that decision making, learning, and reinforcement are possible in a deterministic world, and you are not denying it. I guess our points of
view are orthogonal.

I am denying that meaningful decisions, learning, or reinforcement are
possible in a deterministic world.

But a deterministic world, if rich enough to add and multiply, and thus to contain universal internal observers, leads already to indeterminist first person realities (even without comp, although it is simpler to use comp to justify this).