It is impossible to consider common properties of elements of an infinite
set since, as is known from psycology, a man can consider no more than 7
objects simultaneously. Therefore consideration of such objects as a
multitude of triangles seems to be impossible. Nevertheless we consider
such multitudes and obtain results which seem to be true. The method we
employ is comsideration of a very specific "*single but arbitrary*" object.
Your remarkable objection that "*if two mathematicians consider two
different arbitrary objects they will obtain different results"* demonstrates
that you are not a mathematician. Arbitrary element is not an object, it is
a  mental but non-physical process  which* enables one to do a physically
impossible thing : to observe an infinite set of objects
simultaneously* considering
then all their common properties at a single really existing object.
Therefore two different mathematicians will necessarily obtain the same
result.