<<*The notion of "choosing" isn't actually important--if a proof says
something like "pick an arbitrary member of the set X, and you will find it
obeys Y", this is equivalent to the statement "every member of the set X
obeys Y"*>>
No, the logical operator  "every" contains the free will choice inside of
it. I do insist that  one cannot consider an infinite set of onjects
simultaneously!  Instead of so doing one considers an arbitraryly chosen
object. It is a very specific mathematical operation . By using operator
"every" we construct a formalism which hides the essens of matter - the
using of a free will choice.