Dear John,

Dear Bruno, think about it as "absolute truth:
Isn't 1+1 not 2, but 11?

If "11" is a notation for 2, then it is the *same* "absolute" truth, just written with non standard notation.

If "11" denotes eleven (1*10 + 1), as it usually does, then it is an "absolute falsity", which contradicts directly what we have already agree on since a long time, notably the law of addition:

x + 0 = x
x + successor(y) = successor(x+y)

OK?

Bruno