Ok then, I guess I got caught.Confession: On most days, I am agnostically
exposed ideologue of 1 + 1 = 2.

Please forgive the offense of my heresy. Maybe a prohibitive law should be
drafted to stop these kinds of irresponsible thoughts :)

But "privilege to imagining"? He just said "something else", which implies
no judgement or privilege. Sometimes something else is just something else,
without "better or privilege".