Bruno:
*"Right. I think that people believing that 1+1 can be different of 2 are
just imagining something else."*  -
 do you mean: "imagining something else
THAN WHAT YOU WERE *IMAGINING*?" sounds like a claim to some priviledge to
imagining - only YOUR WAY?
(I know you will vehemently deny that - ha ha).

To Guitarist:
*"It's funny how this game keeps cropping up where people want to do stuff
like: 1 + 1 = 11"*
You made my point - which was to (agnostically) expose that we have no
approved authority to a ONE AND ONLY opinion.
Not even within what we may call 'possible'.

John M
*

*