On 3 July 2012  Stathis Papaioannou <stath...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure John understands the argument but he prefers to give
> primacy to the objective/third-person viewpoint.

On the contrary, the first person subjective viewpoint is the most
important thing in the universe, or at least it is in my opinion.  And
that's why I insist on thinking as clearly as I can about it.

>Some people are offended by illusions.

Maybe some people are offended, but not me. As I said before illusions are
a perfectly real subjective phenomena as legitimate as any other.

 John K Clark