On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote

> This is a rephrasing which does not suppress in any way the fact that in
> Helsinki I am uncertain about the experience I will feel next.

But that is ALWAYS true regardless of whether identity splitting or
duplicating chambers enter the picture; it's true because of the Heisenberg
Uncertainty Principle and the unpredictable nature of your external
environment, and even without that fact and even if the world was as
deterministic as Newton thought it was it would remain true that you don't
know what the results of a calculation will be until you finish the
calculation.

> If you have a better theory, you might mention it.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  John K Clark