On 8/2/2012 4:43 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
We think thar our self is in the head because in this way we control better ourselves and we can react to inmediate dangers better.( That is why fighter pilots, that need heavy feedback and agile movements fly with their machines, while the spy and air to ground missions can be managed remotely)

That's why fighter pilots *don't* fly with their missiles. The missiles can turn sharper and react faster. The reason fighter pilots fly with their planes is that the procurement system is run by ex-fighter pilots and pilots like to have airplanes to fly in.