Bruno,
I admire your perseverence and also of others keeping pace of Roger's
incredible flood of posts. I confess to have fallen out if not by other
reasons: lack of time to read (not to mention: comprehend) all that
'wisdom' he includes into this list over the past week or so.

One remark - and I am not so sure about being right: "DASEIN" in my (almost
mothertongue German) may not reflect the "DA" = *there* plus "SEIN" *to be*,
rather (- and again I hide behind my second 'almost' of half century in the
US:)  - -  *"THE EXISTENCE"*.

I feel Heidegger (whom I did not study) does not imply a spacial, or
locational momentum by using 'Dasein' for a simple 'Sein'. He might have in
mind the difference between the  existing vs. the not existing. It also has
a rythmical ease vs. a short 'sein' what the English put by the 'to' and
the French in a longer 1.5-syllable(?) <e">tre.

JohnM