On 23 Aug 2012, at 15:12, benjayk wrote:

Quantum mechanics includes true subjective randomness already, so by your
own standards nothing that physically exists can be emulated.

That's QM+collapse, but the collapse is not well defined, and many incompatible theories are proposed for it, and Everett showed we don't need it, if we assume comp or weaker. Feynman called the collapse, a collective hallucination, but then with comp so is the wave.

It is misleading to use a non understood controversal idea in a domain (the wave collapse in physics) to apply it on complex non solved problem in another domain (the mind body problem).

There are no known phenomena capable of collapsing the wave, nor any known evidences that the wave does collapse.