From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-15, 13:29:01
Subject: Re: Simple proof that our intelligence transcends that of computers

On 9/15/2012 9:12 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King

And then there is Leibniz's identity of indiscernibles, identity
there meaning that you only need one of them, throw the rest away.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/15/2012
so that everything could function."

Hi Roger,

    Yes but! We have to solve the "other minds" problem or be content to simmer
in our solipsist state of being. This requires something "external" to the
singleton sets of objects. We need to have "room to make copies" of that would
be otherwise identical objects.

--
Onward!

Stephen