On 9/15/2012 9:12 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
And then there is Leibniz's identity of indiscernibles, identity
there meaning that you only need one of them, throw the rest away.
Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>
9/15/2012
so that everything could function."
Hi Roger,

Yes but! We have to solve the "other minds" problem or be content to simmer in our solipsist state of being. This requires something "external" to the singleton sets of objects. We need to have "room to make copies" of that would be otherwise identical objects.

--
Onward!

Stephen