On 9/22/2012 5:34 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Alberto G. Corona

If we can define what we are talking about, most of our problems
will be solved.

That is why I believe we ought to use the Descartes-Leibniz definition
of physical existence as that which is in spacetime (is extended).
Thus the brain exists.

Nonphysical existence (mind) is that which is not extended in space and
hence is said to be nonextended or inextended.
I have been referring to this type of existence as living,
but number does not seem tpo be alive since it does not change
while living things do. I sucggest that we use the term "mental"
for inextended entities.

Then both number and mind are mental.

Roger Clough,rclo...@verizon.net 9/22/2012

Dear Roger,

The only problem that I see is that the term "living" has an associated schemata of meaningfulness. It would be better, I argue, to cleanser the term "existence" of its vague and nonsensical associations and use it for the necessary possibility of both the extended and non-extended aspects of the One.

--
Onward!

Stephen