This is my schema.

Can you complete/ammend it?

Things in themselves (noumena) -> - Have a computational nature (Bruno) : few components: numbers, + * - Is just a mathematical manyfold(Me), few components: equations - Are Monadic (Roger). many components - Are phisical: includes the "phisical world" with: space, time persons, cars. (physicalists)

Things perceived (phenomena) -> - Relies on the architecture of the mind, the activity of the brain (a local arangement that keep entropy constant along a direction in space-time, the product of natural selection
Therefore, existence is selected (Me)
- The mind is a robust computation -and therefore implies a certain selection- (Bruno) - Are created by the activity of the supreme monad (Roger) - Does not matter (physicalists)

Hi Alberto,

As I see it, the idea that the noumena are specific and definite without being given in association with phenomena is false as it implies that the "things in themselves"" have innate properties for no reason whatsoever...