Rodger, why do you believe that religious "truth" is truth at all, much
less the highest truth? It's because most small children are genetically
hard wired to unquestionably believe most of what adults tell them and to
carry that belief until the day they die; that's why religious belief has a
very very strong geographical pattern. Infants in the Americas were told
Christian Bullshit before they were able to reason properly and so they
believed it, and when they become adults they taught the same Bullshit to
their children; Middle Eastern infants were taught Islamic Bullshit and
Indian children were taught Hindu Bullshit. And this self reinforcing cycle
of idiocy that has cursed the Human Race for so many centuries causes most
people in the Americas to believe in Christianity mythology, most in the
Middle East to to believe in Islamic mythology and most in India to believe
in Hindu mythology.

  John K Clark

 Hi Stephen P. King