On 1/7/2013 3:57 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Platonist Guitar Cowboy
You're allowed to have that opinion, or any opinion.
We're different. I am a retired laboratory scientist and
a pragmatist to boot.  So to me, data trumnps everything.
So I will believe that the moon is made of green cheese
if there's data to suppport that.

"Nobody believes a theory, except the guy who thought of it.
Everbody believes an experiment, except the guy who did it."
         --- Leon Lederman, Nobel prize winner, physics