On 12.04.2013 16:01 Telmo Menezes said the following:
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru>
wrote:

On 4/10/2013 1:55 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 10.04.2013 22:52 Telmo Menezes said the following:

I suspect life is just meaningless from the outside. I'd say
that pain and pleasure are fine-tunned by evolution to
maximise the survivability of species in an environment that
is largely also generated by evolution. It's a strange loop.

What difference do you see when one changes evolution in your
sentence by god?

Do you see no difference?  Are the operation of both equally
mysterious to you?

I do not see any difference. I do not see that the explanation
through Evolution in the sentence above is better than the
explanation through God. In the sentence above, in my view, the
explanatory power is at the same level, either with Evolution or
with God.

Hi Evgenii,

The difference is that with the evolutionary explanation above you
can create a model that you can test and make predictions with. I've
done part of this computationally for my PhD thesis.

Telmo.

Could you please describe a bit more on what you can predict? Right now this is just a declaration.

Evgenii