2013/10/7 chris peck <chris_peck...@hotmail.com>

> Hi Bruno
>

> *>> Are you saying that the step 3 would provide a logical reason to say
> "no" to the doctor, and thus abandoning comp?*
>
> I'm saying only the suicidal would expect a 50/50 chance of experiencing
> Moscow (or Washington) after teleportation and then say yes to the doctor.
>
> regards

It makes no sense, in the comp settings it is 100% sure you'll experience a
next moment... the thing is, it's that there is two of you after
duplication, both experience something M o W, the 50/50 is a probability
expectation before duplication... it has the *exact same sense* as
probability in MWI setting... it's the same.

Either you should say probability are non sensical in the MWI or if you
accept them with the MWI, you should accept them the same way with the comp
duplication experience.

Quentin