On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM, John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And for nukes? I would say:  O N L Y  fusion!
> The 'old fashion' fission nuke may be even more danerous than fossil
> pollution.

Lets look at the disasters associated with various energy producing
projects:

In 1975 the Shimantan/Banqiao hydroelectric Dam in China failed and killed
171,000 people.

In 1979 the Three Mile Island reactor melted down and killed nobody.

In 1986 the Chernobyl nuclear plant melted down and killed 31 immediately
and 4000 many decades later.

In 1979 the Morvi hydroelectric Dam in India failed and killed 1500 people,

In 1998 a oil pipeline in Nigeria exploded and killed 1078 people.

In 1907 the Monongah Coal Mine in West Virginia exploded and killed well
over 500 people.

In 1944 a liquified natural gas factory exploded in Cleveland Ohio and
killed 130 people.

In 2011 the Fukushima nuclear power plant melted down and killed nobody.

  John K Clark