On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Richard Ruquist <yann...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe in science. That is my religion.

Yes, but only if the meaning of the sequential ASCII characters
"r-e-l-i-g-i-o-n" is "anything you think is important. Some people are far
more interested in the sound of words than what the words mean, that's why
so many atheists say "I believe in God" when what they really mean is "I
like the sound my mouth makes when it pronounces the word G-O-D".  Nothing
intelligent or profound in any of this, just more silly word games.

  John K Clark