Brent,

That's not what I say but roughly true. However the classical world is
mostly a construct of internal mental models of the external computational
reality rather than being an actual external physical world.

When we study how minds simulate and model external reality this becomes
clear as I explain in Part IV: Mind and Reality of my book.

Edgar